Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Time

I can't remember the last time I wrote a  blogg. It seems like just yesterday I discovered this outlet that allowed me to express thoughts although, not foreign not always as easy to, express. Months have passed since my life was drastically shaken. I spent days in solitude praying my life could go back to the days when life was simpler than this, but, those Precious days or ignorance are no longer here. As I sit here 24 on the heel of achieving ultimate greatness for myself I sit back and, ponder if I really would, have done anything differently in my life. Its been anything, but easy but what things in life come easy. I've learned that no matter the struggle you can always learn and grow from every experience. I stand (or sit) here blessed to be going on despite every challenge God continues to be my guide and shelters me through the storm. well that ends this, segment for now. Be blessed walk with peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment