Friday, July 13, 2012

Reflection!

Life has been so crazy haven't even had time to sit and write. My two weeks as a substitute teacher are finally up..I see the light at the end of the tunnel, freedom, the peak of the.weekend as Friday rolls around the corner its that.time when we can finally reflect on the week we've had and where we go from here. This Week may have not been a highlight.in my life but I wouldn't.change it for the world cause through all hard times is an even greater lesson. I'm a better person even with the.strike of aunt flow lol I've been able to look outside myself and reflect and.grow and transform. I learned more than ever that I am human but through  Gods mercy and grace I will make it...and so with that said don't forget to put him.first before all else happy blogging and be blessed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment