Friday, July 6, 2012

Money =2% of life ...what!!!

This past week my cousin came to visit for the first time. That's not the real reason I haven't been blogging but I'll talk about that later. First I want to express how my cousin changed my world in 2 days. We were in line at  Knotts for the fourth of July and my cousins talking to my younger brother about 2% and of course I want to be apart of the conversation. So I interject ” what is 2%?”  and he says money is only 2% of our life...ummm what in Nigeria or America, he tells me everywhere so I ask about the other 98% and, he quickly tells me 98% is the individual journey you choose to take.....oh dang and he proceeds to tell me so many people look up at, money  and submit to it but we should be looking down at money demanding it. Wow !!
With that happy blogging and be blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment